Set voice for multi-speaker scripts
Last updated February 12, 2024
- Select any segment, then click on Anna.
- Pick another voice - Charlie, for example. Make sure Apply to all segments has been ticked, then Confirm.
- All voices in your project are now set to Charlie.
Note that this selection overwrites the voice for all segments in the track, including any segments above your selected segment.
- Hover over the first segment you want to select a voice in and click on Anna.
- With the voice selection panel open on the left, press and hold ctrl for Windows, or command for Mac, and click on all other segments you want to set the voice of.
- Select a voice on the left, then confirm. This voice setting will be saved for all selected segments.
Was this article helpful?