Publish a podcast episode
Last updated January 24, 2024
- Go to your episode's script editing page.
- Ensure there is an audio track at the bottom of the page.
- If not, click on Finalize track on the top right corner.
- Then click on Share on the top right corner, and select Publish if you want to publish this episode immediately, or Schedule publishing on a later date.
- Your podcast episode is now published.
- Go to My projects.
- Find your podcast.
- Then select the episode you would like to publish. Note that this episode must have an existing finalized track. If it doesn't, click on Edit on the top right corner and then Finalize track.
- With an audio track, click on Publish on the top right corner. You will be able to Publish immediately or Schedule publishing.
Was this article helpful?