Last updated January 24, 2024
- Under each content section, including intro and outro, click on Classic Ride or No Music, the default soundtrack.
- Use the list of Filters on the left to filter for your desired soundtrack.
- Hover over each song profile and click the play button to hear a sample of the voice.
- Set Music Controls before clicking on the song profile to select it.
- Intro duration: number of seconds at the beginning of this content section for music
- Fade duration: number of seconds at the end of this content section for music to fade away
- Intro volume: volume of soundtrack during the seconds set in Intro duration
- Background volume: volume of soundtrack as background music, after AI-generated audio enters in this content section
- Select a configured soundtrack by clicking anywhere else on the soundtrack profile.
Was this article helpful?