Add, delete, split and combine script segments
Last updated January 23, 2024
Wondercraft's script editor works like a standard text editor. Each paragraph in a script is treated as a segment. You can customise the voice, music and video of each segment.
Press Enter on your keyboard at the end of the previous segment.
- Hover over the previous segment.
- Click on + in the bottom centre, then select Add another segment.
- There is now an empty segment.
Delete all the content contained within this segment of the script.
- Hover over or select the segment.
- Click on the red Bin icon on the top right hand corner.
- This segment is now deleted.
- Navigate to where you would want the segment to split.
- Press Enter.
- The segment of interest has been split into two.
- Navigate to the first word of the latter segment.
- Press Backspace on your keyboard.
- The two segments are now combined into one.